Wednesday 14 September 2016



  1. Why did you choose GCSE media studies?
          I chose GCSE media studies because I saw other people's work that they did and thought that it           would be very fun to do and I love making videos and taking pictures.

      2. Which part of the course are you looking forward to the most?
 
         I'm looking forward to making music videos as i like editing and filming my own pieces.
 
       3. What knowledge and skills do you hope to learn in media?

           I really hope to learn how to use different editing tools when making videos and taking                        pictures.

       4. What grade are you realistically hoping to achieve in media?
   
            In media, I'm hoping to achieve a A*A/B grade.

       5. What t.v program or movie did you last watch?

            The last movie I watched was now you see me 2.

       6. Why do you think t.v program or films appeal to audience?

            I think t.v programme and films appeal to audiences because they are fun to watch and people                 find them interesting .

       7. What technology have you used to access media in the last 24 hours?

            in the last 24 hours, I have accessed my phone and a laptop.

       8. What device do you use the most to access media?

            I mostly use my phone or my laptop to access media.

       9.What aspects of this show might the audience enjoy? list three things explain why the                           audience would enjoy each aspect.

           The host is very spirited which makes the audience more involved.
           Also, the vibe is very positive and uplifting.
           The game itself has a conflicting concept which is interesting.
         

 

No comments:

Post a Comment